Monday, April 13, 2020

Critical Creative Reflection

This is my reflection on the final task that was made to be submitted to Cambridge. I made separate videos for each question. They will be on separate blogs, so the one below is the first question. I managed to pass the minimum time for the CCR, so each video is approximately 3-4 minutes long. The theme for this was a talk show hosted by my dog, Milo. I am very happy he cooperated with me. He was able to look at the camera when I asked him to, and there is a little surprise at the end of the whole presentation. My voice may sound shaky, and I do stutter, but those are my flaws when I am present in front of a camera. Answering questions in an interview is much harder than remembering lines for a part as an actor. I was still able to deliver the answers to the questions. Editing probably took an hour for each video. I have never used a voice over for any of my videos, but it is great that I finally got to use the tool in the end with my CCR. I just wish that I had another person to do my dog's voice for me. Also, I added a split screen of my dog "reacting" to the song as it played next to him. I had to sort through the videos and organize which ones went with each question. After figuring out where each video went, I had to record my voice, with the lines that my dog would be "saying". Therefore, I had a script for the dialogue my dog would have, and I added some of the things I would say to him as well. This was a little difficult because I had to edit it all on my phone, on iMovie. Unfortunately, I did not have any clips of behind the scene footage to put in the CCR because I do not have the SD card, and my friend was not able to send the videos. However, that should not really affect my grade as a whole. Thankfully, I was able to finish the movie and reflect on this whole journey in AICE Media Studies.


No comments:

Post a Comment