Monday, March 30, 2020

I've Been in Quarantine for Too Long (Update on Film and Edit process)

Classes have been canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. That means I am stuck at home figuring out what to do, and my only form of communication is through video chatting. My group and I still have yet to finish this assignment, so we are continuing our portfolio at home. We have been doing this for a week now. This isolation is going to be until April 15th, but some of my teachers want to start class online. However, I wish I did not have to worry about upcoming work assignments and more on the Creative Critical Reflection that comes along with this final task. I find this more important than anything else because AICE has been one of my main priorities. Therefore, it is better not to procrastinate. I want to be able to meet up with my group so that we could help each other, but I do not know when that will be. Luckily, we finished filming before school was closed, and no physical work was actually present at school. We were able to film and edit everything we needed for our final task. Spring Break is during this quarantine, but it still does not feel normal. It feels like this vacation has been elongated, however, I still have to complete work before going back to school. Online school starts in the meantime and I have to learn how to manage my activities. Although it is great being out of school, I have found myself to procrastinate more because I am home all the time. But I do like being able to type blogs from the comfort of my own bed. Usually, I would go out and see friends, or at least join my mom with grocery shopping. It has been enforced to practice a lot of social distancing, so I just keep thinking that it is better to stay home. This will be the norm for now, and hopefully, we can go back to school soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment